Saturday, March 21, 2015

Math Exhibit


     Being our district Math coordinator, I was assigned to coordinate the Math exhibit together with my fellow Math teachers in our district. This exhibit aimed to showcase students' outputs about their learnings in Math and at the same time promote the subject as fun and enjoyable one.
    A lot of students seem to have this negative bias toward Math in which I also was guilty before. But as I always say, Math would only be appreciated by the students if they realize that they CAN actually do Math. Competence for me is the foremost motivation for loving Math. If students believe they are incapable in doing Math, then they do not have enough reasons to love the subject either.


    Anyway here are our simple exhibit. If given enough time, I think we could have done better. But there were a lot of conflicts with our schedule and we're a bit a proud that we have come up with this exhibit.



Our visitors, Mrs. Ligaya H. Montelijao, Dr. Nelly H. Valerio and Dr. Ma. Teresa M. Penecilla




And our VIPs for the exhibit- no other than the pupils...



Truly, MATH IS EASY! MATH IS FUN! MATH IS COOL!!! hahaha...







No comments:

Post a Comment