Sunday, August 31, 2014

Buwan ng Wika 2014

    Last month, we had the culminating activity for Nutrition Month. This month, in celebration of Buwan ng Wika (National Language Month), we had the "Pista sa Nayon" where again, my students and I had a simple feast in our classroom. I was glad that my students never failed to cooperate in this activity. Bragging aside, and with all due respect to other sections,our class always has food to be shared compared with other sections in our grade. The food may not be a lot or extravagant, but this makes our section share a lot of fun memories as we consume and eat together the food that we prepared.



    It is really a joy to watch capturing my students in photos. I just enjoy the candidness of their shots and how they exude the energy and fun of being a child. These moments will never be exactly repeated so I always see to it to capture every moment. When they grow up, I hope these will also bring back a lot of happy memories of childhood and them being my students.

The student at the leftmost is Carlo. He loves doing wacky and funny faces. I don't know why but whatever he does to his face, he still looks cute...hahaha
   By afternoon, we had the coronation of the celebration king and queen,or the "Lakan and Lakambini ng Wika". And I was very proud because my student was the runner-up.

The future Miss Universe together with the adviser...hehehe


Of course, class groufie with our muse....hehehe
   P.S. I forgot to mention that this year's theme is "Wikang Filipino: Wika ng Pagkakaisa" (Filipino Language: The Language of Peace).



No comments:

Post a Comment