Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Top 10 Licensure Examinations for Teachers Passers

          This is the link if you want to know who made it to the top of the Licensure Examinations for Teachers. I can really relate how they are feeling right now being a topnotcher as well. I hope that your achievement will make your family, teachers and the people around you proud. Make use of it and share your blessings with others. Don't forget the ONE up there. HE makes all things possible...To HIM be the Glory!!!


Special mention to those successful examinees from Iloilo. I'm so proud of you. And also the top 2 in the secondary level, Mr. Ian Saligumba ( I said so...I have a prophetic tongue...LOL) who was one of the reviewees in the review center where I conducted review lecture/coaching. 
MYMP!!!
Go Teachers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment