Sunday, October 10, 2010

Special Education

Hello...
To share a little bit of me, I am currently taking my masters in special education. I decided to take this major because I personally believe that learning is most needed for those children with special needs. I hate the stigma being given to them by the public that they are useless and worthless because of their disability.

I strongly uphold that there is a hundred percent hope in every child. Every child can be successful and productive given ample guidance and instruction.

But wait...why am I dramatically discussing this?Hehehe...Actually this is just my introduction for a new series of posts that I will be discussing coming these days. I will be talking about special education, most especially about the different exceptionalities. I will also discuss educational adaptation that can be given among these individuals. Remember that as teachers, aware or unaware, we can never avoid encountering these students, so I hope my posts will be of good use to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment