Monday, November 7, 2011

a post after quite some time...

     I don't know when was my last post in this blog. I have to apologize since I'm a bit busy being a teacher right now. This is the difference of being a teacher compared to other professions. Other professions once they get home doesn't need to attend to tasks relating to their work. But if you are a teacher, once you get home, you still have to make your SIMS(Support Instructional Materials), check bundles of student work, etc. Well, in spite of these challenges, I still find teaching fulfilling and enjoyable.
    As of the moment, I am reviewing my notes for the comprehensive examination for my master's this December. I hope that you can spend a second or two to pray for my successful result. After this examination, I am a step closer to finishing my graduate schooling. Good luck to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment