Thursday, October 13, 2011

Unanswered Messages from My FB Account

          I posted my facebook account so that I can also have personal feedbacks from this blog aside from the usual comments below each of my posts. And I was quite surprised that there were actually a lot of personal messages that were sent to my account that I failed to answer. These messages were varied from queries, thank you's, asking for help etc. and to be honest I wasn't able to read these messages not until this night that I clicked the "Others" in the Messages of my account. I don't know why these messages were not directly sent to my usual inbox perhaps these messages came from people who are not yet my fb friends. Nevertheless, I am sorry for all those questions or help that I failed to answer. I hope that you will still visit and read this blog in spite of my stingy schedule. Please continue giving me feedbacks either through the comment box or to my fb account. These really mean a lot to me. At least I know that there are real people reading this simple blog. From now on, I will surely read any comments or inquiries you sent to me...hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment