Sunday, August 8, 2010

Principles of Teaching

I would like to rest for awhile discussing educational psychology topics. For the past months since I started blogging, I only tackled about the psychological foundations of learning which are actually included in "Facilitating Learning" course for education students. Some people who have read my blog(again, as if...) might wonder or might ask about other courses like Principles of Teaching, The Teaching Profession, Assessment of Learning, etc. And now, this is the answer to your prayer(wehehehe). Since LET is about a month away, I will exert double effort to discuss the rest of the topics needed for one to pass the examinations. I hope that whoever among you who have read this blog and will be taking the LET, can share this with your friends, classmates, families and fellowmen.I thank you...bow...hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment