Sunday, May 24, 2015

Brigada Eskwela 2015

 
 
   May 18 to 23 is our annual School Maintenance Week, or more popularly known as Brigada Eskwela. During this week, we clean, renovate and prepare our school and classrooms for the opening of classes. This is done together with the parents, students and the community. Stakeholders are also included with the cooperation of government and non-government organizations, private and religious groups.

    Actually,  I wasn't able to clean my room that much because there was an issue with our electrical line. I can't stand staying at my room because of the heat. I can't use our electric fan and I don't want to bath in sweat. I was just thankful to my students who recently have graduated and whom I have contacted via Facebook that they helped clean the room. I was also glad that my students from two years back also were there who helped clean the computer room.

Here are some of the snapshots:

Students help cleaning up the Grade 2 area.


ALS or Alternative Learning System students helping out as well


Our mighty members of the Philippine National Police


Our friends from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, who are very surprising to be fluent in our local dialect....


image source: courtesy of Maam Ramina Guevara, documentation committee








No comments:

Post a Comment