Sunday, March 30, 2014

Recognition Day 2014

     Just want to share some of the photos we had during our 2014 Recognition Day. Our section is the last section in grade 6 so my students were the last to be called on stage. Since the weather was quite hot, my students and I tried to find a shady place for us to stay. And what better way to pass the time is of course to snap some photos...hehehe

There were during processional....My awardees....



Pupils falling in line for the processional....



At the quadrangle. Notice how crowded it was. There were many outstanding pupils...hehe



In the meantime, while most of the pupils were at the quadrangle, we were here...


At last, it's our turn...notice that there were no pupils anymore...hahaha...the perks of being last...


yehey!!! I had a garland....hahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment