Thursday, July 22, 2010

I lost my post

As promised, I continued posting some topics. And I decided to discuss about Lev Vygotsky's Sociocultural Theory. It was considerably a long post, and I usually don't have any drafts when I post. I just read my resources, then type down my thoughts as if I'm answering an essay test. But for some unknown technological reasons, when I clicked the "PUBLISH POST" button, the Blogger site prompted me to log in again, so I logged in the second time. After this, I was surprised that all the things I have typed were gone! Of course I was frustrated because I usually believe that my first thoughts are better than my second ones. Well, it only asserts my belief: "Never trust machines". They are like animals, their behavior is unpredictable...

No comments:

Post a Comment