Saturday, June 19, 2010

Been busy this first week of June

Hay...my first post this month. I wasn't able to post in the past weeks because I was busy with a lot of things. First, I was busy with enrollment for my Masters. Next, busy preparing my materials for my lecture/review. You know, one of the review centers in Mindanao took me as a lecturer/reviewer for LET takers this September. Lastly, busy finding proxies so that I could still continue updating this blog in my cellphone with just a peso load. Hehehe...Just watch out because in the coming days I will be continuing the previous topics and be posting more education-related topics since LET is just three months away...Thanks for considering my absence...hehehe...(as if there are really lots of people reading this blog)LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment