Monday, September 2, 2013

Sample Letter of Request for Instrument

Letter of Request for IDP Instrument

From: jaylord losabia [mailto:neonjl1988@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 15 August 2012 3:09 AM
To: Judith Fethney
Subject: Request for IDP



Madam Fethney:


Mabuhay!

I am a candidate for a master's degree in education, concentrating on special education, at West Visayas State University, Iloilo City, Philippines. I am currently writing my thesis about regular education teachers' attitudes toward persons with disabilities. Upon researching the literature on attitudes towards persons with disabilities and inclusion, I read about the instrument Interaction with Disabled Persons Scale and found this very relevant to my research. I also learned that the one who developed the scale, Prof. Gething, is associated with your institution.

May I ask if there is any way that I could ask Prof. Gething's permission to use the IDP instrument? I would be very grateful if I would be granted a copy of both the IDP instrument as well as the instruction and scoring manual. Your generosity will surely be of great help to my research as well as in the area of special education in my country. 

Maraming salamat po!




Respectfully yours,



Jaylord S. Losabia



No comments:

Post a Comment